- Lori Hillman • Fitness Center Manager - Lori has been working for Creekside Fitness & Health Center since the grand opening in December 1999. She started out as a group cycling instructor and was promoted to Fitness Coordinator in 2000. Currently, she teaches aqua aerobics and group cycling classes. Her fitness certifications include a primary, yoga and personal training certification from NETA, and group… Continue reading
- Amber Landsman - Amber is the creator of the corrective exercise format Body Mechanix. With more than 15 years of study in fitness, physiology, anatomy, and yoga therapy, she is a pioneer in forging relevant links between the world of fitness, yoga, massage and pain management. She graduated with her MSc from University of Akron in Exercise Physiology… Continue reading
- Andrea Leonard - Andrea has 14 years of experience in the field of fitness with 7.5 years as a National Figure Competitor (NPC, INBF, OCB) and 3 years as an NPC National Qualifier. She is NPTA Certified in Personal Training, Strength Conditioning, Nutrition & Wellness, and CPR. Additionally, she is Jump Stretch Certified. Andrea has knowledge of creating… Continue reading
- Bill Soldan - Bill Soldan is a certified personal trainer through the International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA). He comes to Creekside with over half a decade of experience working in a recreation and wellness facility, as both a personal trainer and Group Exercise instructor. He holds certifications through the World Kettlebell Club (WKC) and the American Strongman Corporation… Continue reading
- Gina Marie Chance - Having nearly 20 years experience as a Sous Chef by trade in the Culinary Industry, Gina’s passion resides in feeding hungry souls. Whether it’s through her certifications as an RYT Yoga instructor registered through the Yoga Alliance, Certified Reiki Energy Healer , Certified Barre Above Instructor or her Level II Personal Trainer Certification, she believes… Continue reading
- Samantha Womer - Samantha earned her personal training certification through the National Personal Training Institute of Pittsburgh (NPTI). She also holds certifications in group exercise, Barre, SilverSneakers, boot camp and sports nutrition. She enjoys teaching sculpting, Zumba, barre and spin. Favorite fitness quote: Your body can do anything, it’s your mind you have to convince.