Our 1½-story, 26,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art facility is designed to give you everything needed for a total body workout without an intimidation factor. We are dedicated to promoting the wellness of all our members and we cater to every age group and fitness level, not just the super athlete. Creekside Fitness has the programs and the trainers to help everyone meet their goals.
Membership includes access to our equipment and more than 60 classes each week:
Aerobics, calisthenics and other group classes are held daily in our Aerobics Studio, which features a sound system and floating hardwood floor.
Daily group cycling classes are held in our Cycling Studio, which features 23 Schwinn bikes and individual headphone jacks.
Our Aquatic Area features a three-lane lap/instructional pool for aqua aerobics and other aquatic classes. These classes are a great way to engage in a low-impact exercise activity. The pool is kept at a temperature of 85° F. This room also features a hot tub, dry sauna and steam sauna.
In addition to our general workout area, ‘The Zone’ is a private, comfortable women-only workout room that includes a treadmill, stationary bike and weight equipment for a complete workout.
Along with our inclusive classes, Creekside Fitness is happy to offer an evolving schedule of specialty classes and services, such as karate, private basketball coaching, and swim lessons. These activities are available to members and nonmembers for additional cost.
• Woodway and Precor Treadmills
• StairMaster Steppers
• StairMaster Recumbent Bikes
• StairMaster Stationary Bikes
• Precor Elliptical Trainers
• Precor AMT
• Cardio Theater Personal Entertainment System
Strength Training Equipment
• Hammer Strength is a self-spotting and plate-loaded free weight machine. This design allows for all the benefits of free weights with a decreased risk of injury.
• MedX equipment utilizes a pin selected weight stack allowing for quick and easy weight changes.
• Upper body and lower body free weight rooms including dumbbells that range in weight from five to 110 lbs.
• Star Trac features biomechanically-advanced designs with outstanding functionality and an emphasis on user safety and intuitive function.
• TRX suspension training
• Gymnasium, featuring full-length basketball court
• Showers and lockers
• Water and other sport beverages for sale
• Plenty of free parking